The Graduate Assisitant

In my darker moments, I'd like to put one of these on MY grad assistant.

But then, I had a similar idea back in graduate school. Back then, we still worked on an IBM mainframe, and I thought these would be good fit for the computer operators who often took a couple of hours to load the blasted tapes for jobs we were running on stock market data.


I particularly like the "product liability announcement"
...side effects may include learned helplessness, PTSD, incontinence, emotional outbursts, inexplicable crying, counter-control, twitching, diarrhea, impotence, sterility, and transient global amnesia"
Our new "revolutionary innovation" is to introduce clickers in the classroom. I wonder if we could make them a package deal with these?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ireland's Economic Comeback

Obama pushes for diplomacy on Iran's nuclear program

Ongoing Contact