You Can't Make This Stuff Up

In the course of my career, I've spent time in the rural Midwest, a heavily military-influenced town in the Mid Atlantic, and the fairly deep South. In addition, I grew up in a Northeast town with a NASCAR racetrack. So I realize that White Trash is not just a Southern thing. Many of my friends (and a few family members) raced small cars called quarter midgets, and a half-dozen or so had made their own go carts (with the help of their parents).

But this is something that's worthy of being included in Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck" routine. A guy in Ohio gets arrested for drunk driving on a motorized bar stool. And it can do 40 miles an hour. In case the story gets taken down, here's a picture:



It looks like something a few of the gearheads I went to school with might have made. But I'd attach a small section of a bar to it - just in case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ireland's Economic Comeback

Ongoing Contact

Obama pushes for diplomacy on Iran's nuclear program